Outfit: All black inspired by anime yet ready for school


This is the outfit I wore at the first round of the SPH bandcontest 2017 (I showed you some photos in the march update post).

High heels: by monster, bought in 2011 for approx. €80 (my first christmas money from work hehe)
Knee high socks: from H&M, bought last year
Skirt: from Orsay, bought many years ago (I guess 2007 or 2008)
Shirt: sadly I don't remember
Choker: not quite sure, was it from Claire's?
Blue hair dye: Elumen BB


Fashion Outift all black gothic grunge school girl anime monster high heels knee high socks skirt shirt choker


Fashion Outift all black gothic grunge school girl anime monster high heels knee high socks skirt shirt choker

Fashion Outift all black gothic grunge school girl anime monster high heels knee high socks skirt shirt choker

Fashion Outift all black gothic grunge school girl anime monster high heels knee high socks skirt shirt choker



Related outfit posts:

Cute spikey grunge

Comments