DIY inspirations - Refashioning

As time is short these days I can't do much DIY projects.
In the meantime I show you some of my favourite DIY refashioning ideas. I collect them at Pinterest and you can look at all of them here.

Just click on the picture and the Pinterest pin opens in a new window.


DIY corset tee
I love corsets. But I find them difficult to wear in my everyday life. This shirt is just the solution, its the perfect mix. And incredibly easy to make too! I think this would take no more than 10 minutes to make.



Lace back shirt
Sooo beautiful and also seems to be made easy. Sewing machine required here! I have lace, I have shirts, why am I not doing this??




Jeans with lace bottom
I start sweating when I see this, it is just so sexy and beautiful. Again, I have lace and yeah sure I have jeans, so do it!




Spray painted shirt
Just needs a stencil and something to paint. Should also be done fast and easy!




Cat in a pocket
Oh how cute is that? The pocket could also be selfmade, those are easy to make.




3 strap bra for backless tops
I really do need one of those. My boobs are hard to find a fitting bra for and the selection for such bras is even smaller, so it would be a good idea to make it myself out of an old bra.



None of these are my photographs, they're all linked to the Pinterest pin where you can find the source.

Any other recommendations?

Comments