Outfit - Cute spikey grunge

Long time since my last post... We have still so much to do regarding our house, just decided which doors we want to have and looking for the right tiles for our patio. Next will be indoor floors and bathroom tiles. Besides that interior equipment is on our daily discussion list.

Last weekend we were at a festival hosted by some friends. Nice local (Austrian) bands playing there! If you are interested in rock music, try them:

15GB
Six Ma'am
The Sepp Juniors
Kitty Cat & the Ugly Heads
WarHoles

And I bought some new jewellry, two plaid shirts and finally blue hair colour - so excited to get that blue undercolour and highlights.

Little bit of free time that was left I spent with watching Netflix - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Season 2, Black Bullet (Anime), Silver Linings and starting now the series Hannibal.


I want to show you the outfit I am totally obsessed with.




How do you combine plain shirts? 


Comments