Outfit - Casual is always a good choice

These days I have a lot of things to do.
Though study is pretty easy at the moment, most of all because I take it so easy and not let it stress me out, there is so much to do for the house we are building, so much decisions to make, meetings to attend to and browse through the whole internet to find inspirations.
Also I am part of a musical society and our concert is soon, which means a lot of practicing is needed.
I just can't find time to do all the things I wish to do, like more DIY, changing my old clothes and photographing. Not talking of the animal rescue association I'm member in, for which I should and want to do way more shifts.

Anyways, because of that time problem I don't do very much make up currently. Just put on some comfy clothes and that's it.

Like this basic outfit I was wearing a few days ago...




And I bought new shoes at Deichmann for about €25. They are so leightweight you almost don't feel them at all. They perfectly match my current love for lace and I needed new everday sneakers anyway. 



Comments